What is Sicet
Sicet (Tenants, House and Territory Union) is an organization that
began its experience in the 70s in some urban areas, thanks to union operators and
leaders near to CISL and ACLI, for defence and affirmation to house right and to
It has been affiliated to CISL since 1997 in order to represent in the best
way the needs of tenants.
Concerning with the last three years, Sicet had 121.715 members in
1996, 107.272 members in 1997, 105.148 members in 1998, and 116.642 members in 1999;
in addition it defends and represents more than 4,5 millions CISL and ACLI members.
It contacts and organises more than 300.000 familiars living all over the national
territory, thanks to 110 territorial structures with 20 regional and one National
Secretary that has its headquarter in Rome, with legal, control and data screening
In particularly Sicet provides
- legal consulting about lease, property and house assignment
- consulting to determine the rent and draw up the contract lease
- assistance of tenants in individual and collective disputes about
public and private property
- information about the division of joint properties expenses, as well
as the costs division between tenants and owners
- legal and technique assistance
Every activity takes place in all Sicet seats.
Every family can join Sicet, in particular CISL and ACLI members can
do it paying a reduct fee
What you can find in this website (in Italian):
- the elements to determine the change rent
- the laws
- the judges' sentences about rent and joint condominiums
- everything can be considered useful for tenants and owners about rent signature
How Sicet settles and works
- Promote the right to live in and safeguard property
- Negotiate with big properties, town councils, regions and government, also
through agreement to obtain a fair and best rule for rent
- Protect and defend who lives in rent whether in public houses than in private
In particular Sicet works and offers advice to its members:
- For rent rate calculation in individual and collective contracts in private
buildings, with reference to law 431/98
- For buying buildings in association with other tenants
- For submiting applications to town councils, in order to control social
rent, to present applications for house changing, to buy and sell flats of residential
public building, and to mantain relationships with IACP (the Popular Flats Autonomy
- For dividing up the costs for condominiums maintenance between tenants and
owners in joint properties, and attending partecipation at condominium meetings.
Sicet is always at your disposal. It is enough to connect to this
Site or to call 0039-6-4958701 or 0039-6-4958736 (9.00 a.m. - 7.00 p.m.), fax 0039-6-4958646,
to know where is our nearest office, where it's possible to receive any kind of
assistance and information.
Via Carlo Cattaneo, 23
00185 - Roma, Italy.